Plot Members’ Guidance
Thomson Terrace Allotments CIC is a community of gardeners.
Our success is dependent on your participation – keeping your site productive and well cultivated, keeping your temporary structures in good order, maintaining the grass paths adjacent to your plot and participating in monthly work parties to keep the common areas safe and tidy.
Having an allotment is a privilege. Across Oxford and for TTACIC there are wait list to join associations of up to 4 years!
We would love you to bring your experience to the Committee!
You should plan 8-10 hours per week to keep your plot up.
- If your new to TTACIC, some quick information is here.
- Safety and security is important to all
- Guidance on applying for temporary structures including sheds, polytunnels and henhouses
- If you have surplus produce, please share – a few outside larders and charities that will help distribute your veg!
- A few gardening links
- Gallery around the site – feel free to send your photos (jpg) to Secretary@ttacic.org